Daughter of the sky

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” I always had this in my mind. Today Sadhana has achieved what she dreamt to be. She is a marketing manager in one of the top companies of India. Coming from a small town she has achieved her high school dream. 

 


“When I'm old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,' not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.”

Sadhana has travelled more than 18 countries, she has a beautiful beach view house and a supporting family. She has also followed her passion for photography, and has won 5 awards. She's is 36 now and still sometimes she fails and rise again. But this time she is satisfied and living her life to the fullest.



To read my latest article click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with the team Highhawks

Organizational politics and Employee performance

Tell me what is marketing???